Friday, January 05, 2007

Let's Get to Know One Another

My friend, Jennifer Shirk, sent me this list of get-to-know-you questions and asked me to post my responses on my blog. Talk about torture! Well, Jennifer, here are my answers.

1) What’s your favorite song?
"I Believe I Can Fly"

2) Name the top 3 favorite vacations you’ve had:
Los Angeles, Disney World, Barbados

3) Name the top 3 vacations you’d like to have:
Paris, Alaska, South Africa

4) Who’s your favorite romance author?
Beverly Jenkins

5) Name your top 5 all-time favorite books:
The Edge of Dawn by Beverly Jenkins
Topaz by Beverly Jenkins
Ashes in the Wind by Kathleen Woodiwiss
Nobody's Baby but Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Crazy Hot by Tara Janzen

6) If you were/are married, how’d you meet your husband?
No married

7) What’s your favorite food and/or beverage to have when writing or working?
Coffee and water

8) If you had your choice, name the top 3 agents you would want to represent you.
Deirdre Knight
Steve Axelrod
Vivian Beck

9) Harrison Ford, Colin Firth, Denzel Washington, Patrick Dempsey, Keifer Sutherland, or Jamie Foxx? (Pick only one, ladies)
Denzel Washington

10) LAST QUESTION (a la Barbara Walters to Katherine Hepburn): If you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
A willow tree (flexible yet strong)

4 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Hey, I see we had some similar answers.

Great minds think alike!

Chelle Sandell said...

Willow has always been one of my favorite trees because of it's flowing, peaceful motion when the wind blows...which it does quite often in Oklahoma! I also love a Magnolia tree for it's fragrance.

Bella said...

Hey, you stole my Denzel. I filled this out at Erin's, I believe, and had put down his royal handsomness as my favorite. We share interest in working with Deidre Knight, too. I'm going to steal your Let's Get to Know One Another and post it on my blog, will give you the kudos you deserve for it, okay?

Bella

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm a willow tree too.

Theresa