Monday, January 29, 2007

Three Facts About Me...

I'm being lazy today and copying a post I made today on http://themavensofthepen.blogspot.com.

Three little-known facts about me.....
  1. I was high school valedictorian and tortured unmercifully for being the smartest girl in class. But I wear my survival through senior year like a badge of honor.
  2. Among my friends, I am the "Queen of Useless Information." They come to me like I am resident 411 operator, able to answer their questions on practically any topic or find the answer in a flash.
  3. I once jumped out of an airplane. Because I was too afraid to take the required swimming class in college, I chose to take sports parachuting. Doing a static-line jump at the end of the semester was not required to pass the class but I ending up being one of three students who "took the leap." Talk about a rush! But I promised my family I wouldn't do it again.

6 comments:

Chelle Sandell said...

You're the bomb girl! No way, now how..no reason would I jump from an airplane unless the sucker was going down and the parachute was singing my name. How's the rewrite going?

Chicki Brown said...

Oh, my gosh! Sis is a paratrooper! :)

We share the same position as queens of useless information. I guess my people know I'm always at the computer, so they call up with "Can you look up...?" I don't mind though.

What's going on with Kelis and Pax?

Anonymous said...

You jumped out of a perfectly good airplane? Good for you.
So how are the rewrites going?

Jennifer Shirk said...

LOL!

So did you ever learn how to swim?

Anonymous said...

You jumped? For real? You're one hell of a woman, Angela.

On a different note, you were right when you critted my MUD chapter and said I'd done a good job introducing my female character, but not the male. My agent said the same thing and I had to add quite a bit. We'll see if she's happy with it.

Anyway, I'll check posted chapters tomorrow
Bella

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Man with a van Wirral
Man with a van Wirral