Thursday, January 10, 2008

Has it really been a month?!

TIME HAS FLOWN!

It's been a whole month since my last post and so much has happened. Too much to list, really. Needless to say, I'm glad I made it through the end of 2007 unscathed and have limped into 2008. Limped literally. But I'm resting up and recharging my batteries (taking my vitamins and getting plenty of daytime sleep.)

Now it's time to set a few goals for 2008. Let's see....
  • Renew my memberships to RWA and VRW.
  • Wrap up CHBLY and tackle two new manuscripts.
  • Get out of the house more. It's become my cave of sorts.
  • Build an author's website for myself, hopefully to coincide with a sale.
  • Post to this blog at least twice a week. I've been a real slacker!
  • Log in more critique time especially on RAH and RWC critique groups where I am a moderator.
  • And take a real vacation, someplace away from Richmond.

Kudos to all my writing friends who have set their 2008 goals!

AJ

3 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

Welcome back to the Blogosphere. Good goals. You can finish CHBLY in the first quarter of '08. Come on girl, I need to know what happens with Pax and Kelis.

I forgot to put renewing my memberships on my goals list. I haven't been to a GRW meeting since September, but we have one next Saturday and I'm taking a friend with me. Can't wait!

Angela Jefferson said...

Thanks Chicki! Pax and Kelis are tap-dancing in my head constantly, begging to come out.

Unknown said...

Such great goals - I can definitely relate to getting away from the cave...I guess it's a writely trait. :)